Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: To anyone considering the club outfit

  1. #1
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I got a new one today and the shoes are now fully lined with white fabic, so they won't turn toes red anymore!

    The shorts are alot shorter than I would like, but they are also quite cute.

    Also with all the talk of small outfits, I figured the shirt would be small, but it's not. It even fits my huge pink body PM Felicity.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review. I was thinking about ordering it this weekend. I had my mind so set on it that I didn't even look for any reviews on it. I didn't even know the shoes turned the feet red.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for your review. I am glad the shoes are "new and improved!" I want to order this outfit at some point, but maybe we will try to save up enough stars to get it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I noticed at least one doll on display wearing the Club outfit was not wearing the shoes. It didn't really register until I saw this thread. The shoes must have been turning the display dolls' feet red!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I joined the club because a sales rep said I didn't need a child to do it. Then I called Customer Service the next day and SHE said that I couldn't use the stars myself. I had to have a child. So I sent everything back and cancelled. If I -- or other members of the Board -- would like to order the club outfit, is there a way for someone who is a member to buy it for us?

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Sakurako:
    I would like to order the club outfit, is there a way for someone who is a member to buy it for us?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely. Anyone who is a club member can buy the outfit online for $24. My credit card is maxed out (oopsie lol) , but I'm sure one of the club member moms would do it for you if you sent them a money order or check.

    The billing address HAS to be the club member, but they can make the shipping address anything they want. (IE you) Actually I think adult members of the club (no kid) can ORDER club things, just not use stars. That's why one rep told you that you could be a member.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sigh. It was so much easier before computers. I did all the activities for the first incarnation of the AG Club with Gina, probably in greater detail than if I'd been working with a real little girl, sent my mentor approval in and got my sticker. No stars, nothing tricky. Had a blast, too.

    Thanks for the info. I'm broke myself but was just wondering. I'll post when/if I decide I can't live without that outfit!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm...I've been wanting the club outfit...but $24 dollars seems kind of expensive...it's just a t-shirt, shorts, hat, and shoes, right? Does that seem overpriced to anyone else?

  10. #10
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by linzystar:
    Hmm...I've been wanting the club outfit...but $24 dollars seems kind of expensive...it's just a t-shirt, shorts, hat, and shoes, right? Does that seem overpriced to anyone else?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ME! If I hadn't been using stars (I share an account with my 7 year old cousin), I never would have ordered it. It should be more like 15 bucks or so. Espically since the shorts are the size of Marisol's underpants , no joke!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •